Friday, October 4, 2013

Let's Read Play Surprise Gift!

We are reaching the last stage of our event. Time flies!
As a token of appreciation to those who (unlike me) post their reviews regularly, I'm giving away a surprise gift!

This is how I picked the winner:
On October 10, 9 PM local time, we had 79 entries.
With the help from our infamous Random.org, I shuffled those 79 entries to get the winner.
Of course, should it hit Fanda's reviews or mine, the process is to be repeated.
Luckily I didn't have to go through a series of shuffling, because Random.org immediately gave me this number;

No. 4 is a review on Julius Caesar, posted by..

Listra, Half-Filled Attic

Congratulations!

You are entitled to spend $10 for any book you have been craving for!

(/^_^)/


Yes, we still have another giveaway! Come back next week to find out! ;)

3 comments: